Get a free SEO quote or ASK for a paid Technical and Search audit
If you are satisfied with the initial conversation and you have a small or medium business, 5 to 10 services you can opt for a SEO quote. Along with SEO quote, we will also share few references and case studies of prior clients from which you can have a better picture of us and our work.
Secondly, if you have a large complex business, an e-commerce B2C or B2B site, more than 10 services we strongly recommend to first request for technical and search audit. The timeline to deliver the technical audit is 7 to 15 days and the costing varies from 500 to 1,000 USD, both depending upon the size of business.
What is all included in technical and search audit? Check it below:
Part 1: The issues and recommendations for improvement related to all important SEO factors such as:
- Accessibility review of SEO elements such as page speed, 404, broken links, etc.
- Technical review of SEO elements such as robots, sitemap, URL standardization, etc.
- On-page content review such as title, description, heading, duplicate content, internal linking, content relevancy, etc.
- Authority Review such as domain authority, number of backlinks, inbound link quality, etc.
- Social SEO review
- Rich snippets and schema code implementation review.
- Mobile site performance review such as load time, device/browser compatibility, etc.
Part 2: The current status of important 4 SEO pillars and its respective checkpoints.
- User Experience
Part 3: Bifurcation of search queries data into branded and unbranded keywords. A suggested landscape to improve unbranded keywords.
Part 4: An estimate of the overall investment. What resources will be required from client side to implement SEO recommendations? The resources like a developer, designer, content writer, etc.
Part 5: Estimated positive business impact and criteria for measurement.
To get some important insights for preparing technical and search audit, we will be needed a restrictive view of Google Analytics and Google Search Console data (if available).